RandomnessNothing interesting to report so I'll just report randomness. Which, basically, is what my life is lately.
- I found Kiva a long time ago, but never did anything until this week. Basically, you make microloans ($25 or more) to third world entrepreneurs. I think it's awesome and I can't wait to reloan the money once it's paid back. Check out my loans. I like the map view, because to be honest, I had no idea there was a country called Azerbaijan, let alone where it was.
- Burger on the left is from 1996. Burger on the right is new. The burger preserved itself. Learn about it here. Yum-o.
- This made me laugh non-stop for at least 5 minutes straight, then for a good 3 hours intermittently. I don't know why, it's really not that funny.
- I'm doing the Race for the Cure next weekend. Thanks to everyone who donated so far, you're the bestest. Everyone else, feel free to donate. :)
- School has been hectic. I'm really nervous about graduation and getting back out in the real world. Can I do it? I have no idea and I worry about it every day.
- Old but still enjoyable. I can't get the song out of my head