Recipe for crack1) If you don’t have it already, download Firefox.
2) Download and install the add-on Greasemonkey.
3) If you don’t have one already (and really, why wouldn’t you? Best email. Ever.), sign up for a Gmail account.
4) Download and install Better Gmail.
5) Enable all kinds of fun options, but especially Tools > Better Gmail > General > Integrate Google Reader.
6) Drag and drop the “Next” bookmark (Google Reader Settings> Goodies) into Firefox bookmark bar.
7) Get completely addicted and wish every website you read had an rss feed. (If you’re reading this, most likely I read your site, too. And if you don’t have an rss feed I’m cursing you at the moment. Please add one?)